TIPS FOR TODAY:
# 1 – This is neat….
# 2 – Animal lovers, here’s some melt-your-heart pics and captions….
# 3 – Don’t forget!!
# 4 – The Shift Network is sponsoring another interesting-sounding free event, this time on plugging into your body’s intelligence….
Katie Hendricks and Lamara Heartwell will teach you how to apply key insights as a set of easy daily practices that give you access to more freedom and flow, joy and creative intelligence. On the call you will learn to:
- Discover YOUR true body intelligence: for example, how to easily recognize your inner signals for yes and no
- Navigate the flow of your days with vitality and balance
- Shift easily from stress and fear to creativity and collaboration
- Create more fun with work and more pleasure in general
- Expand your capacity for giving and receiving more love
- Heal our collective 2000+ year old myth that the body is bad and must be controlled
For more details:
And another free event brought to you by the Shift Network….
This Thursday, Feb. 27th, the top leaders of the pioneering HeartMath organization are giving a free teleclass on “The Keys to Your Heart’s Intelligence.” HeartMath is the world’s most influential scientific organization focused on activating the powers of the heart for greater joy and less stressful living.
On the call, you’ll learn:
- A quick practice to ease any stress, confusion or emotional turbulence–and bring you back into your heart
- How you can cultivate your own powerful inner energy reserve to make your life easier and enjoy the experience of being in the flow on a daily basis
- The key principles to access your heart’s deep wisdom to guide you in every area of your life
- Fascinating research on how connected you really are to the hearts of others (your emotions even affect the earth itself!)
Should be amazing. You can sign up here.
# 5 – An article from astrograph.com on Saturday’s last quarter moon and other cosmic happenings provides insight into this particular phase of the evolutionary journey….
Saturday’s Last Quarter Moon, with the Sun conjunct numinous Neptune inPisces and the Moon in square from Sagittarius, is another in the recent series of interesting lunations. This phase in any case represents a reevaluation of what has gone before during the three preceding weeks of the lunation cycle, in what seminal Western astrologer Dane Rudhyar called a “crisis in consciousness.” We are therefore engaged, in one way or another, in summing up our experience thus far into a seed idea to carry forward. Our next cycle is signaled by the coming New Moon of February 28th that stimulates, once again, Uranus and Pluto in their storied square alignment presaging radical changes in our society and for individuals. Bringing Neptuneinto this equation, we are trying our best to understand in spiritual terms the current societal dilemma. It may in fact be true that as awareness grows concerning our true situation, all our troubles are paving the way for a better world to eventually emerge.
Read the full article here:
# 6 – And Abraham on money….
The subject of money is really two subjects: (1) money, plenty of money, and (2) absence of money, not nearly enough money. Often people assume that because they are speaking the words “I want more money,” they are speaking positively about money. When you are feeling fear or discomfort as you speak, you are not speaking of the subject of money, you are speaking of the subject of not enough money. And the difference is very important, because the first statement brings money and the second holds it away.—Abraham