PICK OF THE DAY:
An inspirational way to start your day…
This sort of reminded me of the Mind Movies I made several years ago. You can view two of them here:
TIPS FOR TODAY:
# 1 – An interesting article from Pippa Merivale of Metatronic Healing…
Let’s Learn From ‘The Story’
- we wrote our own script
- we wrote it to maximize our chances to grow and expand, often exponentially, through living the experience – especially the toughest bits
- if we choose to get conscious, in other words, if we say yes to the job of actually noticing ourselves and modifying our default settings, then instead of an outcome being inevitable – like the tragic hero marching towards his doom! – it bends under the influence of our re-calibrated thoughts > feelings > words > actions. Then little by little, we become masters of our destiny.
# 2 – These two quote from Abraham fits so nicely with Pippa’s statement…
Begin telling the story of your desire, and then add to it the details of the positive aspects that you can find that match those desires. And then embellish your positive expectation by speculating with your good-feeling Wouldn’t it be nice if . . . ? examples.
You can say things like: Only good things come to me. . . I’ll figure it out as I go along. . .. Every time you tell your better-feeling story, you will feel better and the details of your life will improve. The better it gets, the better it gets.–Abraham excerpted from the book – Money and the Law of Attraction)
It Comes, Not by Magic But by Universal Law of Attraction…
Start telling a better-feeling story about the things that are important to you. Do not write your story like a factual documentary, weighing all the pros and cons of your experience, but instead tell the uplifting, fanciful, magical story of the wonder of your own life and watch what happens. It will feel like magic as your life begins to transform right before yours eyes, but it is not by magic. It is by the power of the Laws of the Universe and your deliberate alignment with those Laws. –Abraham
FYI, writing a vision is a great way to tell your story the way you want it to be and in the process capture the undivided attention of the Universe.
# 3 – And speaking of stories, here’s a sweet one …..
# 4 – A chance to give a little, help a lot, and get some great gifts in return. Oh, I just LOVE win-win-win situations!
# 5 – And to end on, here’s a free event you may be interested in signing up for….
It is called the 12 Days of Giving, and GIFTING YOU this holiday season was the inspiration behind it!
By simply participating in this event, you will not only receive twelve amazing gifts, BUT, you will also:
- Help transform the world through the power of collective intention
- Raise your personal vibration and frequency of receiving
- Be a gift to the world by simply showing up
- Help co-create a platform to raise money for charity
The power of one heart, one mind, one intention can absolutely change the world. Mother Teresa, Rosa Parks, Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi and Martin Luther King all knew this. They showed us the power that a singularly focused intention can have, and how it can be leveraged to help shift the world’s perception and focus in positive, expansive new ways.
So if one person alone can do it, can you imagine the impact that hundreds of thousands of people working together could have if they came together in this same powerful way? With one intention. One focus. And one purpose.
Takes place December 1st-12th at 4pm Eastern (replay at 7pm Eastern) and you can sign up here: http://12daystogive.com/