TIPS FOR TODAY:
# 1 – Mesmerizing artwork titled Temptress by Yaminohoshii…
# 2 – A thought-provoking, stimulating 5 min. video by Julia Butterfly Hill on disposability consciousness…
# 3 – Fasten your seat belts! Healing With the Masters Season 10 is not over yet…
I featured HWTM as a “pick” in a previous post and hope that prompted many of you to sign up because Season 10 has been the best series so far. If you still haven’t jumped on board, now’s the time because Encore Week, the most exciting part of the season, is coming up December 10 – 20th. This will be the Best of the Best of what HWTM has ever offered; Encore Week is like a season within a season, where they choose the top speakers (those whose special offers and calls were most popular). This is a great way to be exposed to cutting-edge consciousness-expanding information, clearing techniques and healing processes FOR FREE. Improve your health, inner and outer abundance, relationships, career, you name it,… but most importantly, begin to love you more than ever before! Sign up now so you’ll be ready to rock and roll through the dynamic month of December and into 2013.
# 4 – The Tooth Summit is starting 12/1 and it’s FREE! A great way to insure you start off 2013 with healthier teeth…
This event will feature guests such as David Wolfe, Dr. Hal Huggins and Nadine Artemis, and here are just some of the topics to be covered:
- Your teeth are alive and capable of healing themselves from early cavity damage.
- When bacteria are removed, and our diet improved, the cavity can be stopped.
- Bleeding gums can be remedied, sometimes in 24 to 48 hours.
- Gums are easy to heal with dedication and a few minor daily changes.
- Toothpaste has chemicals you would not want in your mouth, or your body! (Hence the warning: “Harmful if swallowed.”)
- Just stroking your teeth with a toothbrush and rinsing will remove more bacteria and plaque than using a brush with regular toothpaste.
- Baking soda is less abrasive to enamel than toothpaste.
- Chronic diseases can originate from root-filled teeth.
- A “high percentage of chronic degenerative diseases” most frequently heart and circulatory disease and joint diseases, can be traced to root canals.
- Dental amalgams leak mercury. If you have amalgam fillings, they may be responsible for the biggest exposure you’ll ever have to mercury poisoning in your lifetime.
- Decay is not caused by sugar touching the teeth, but by sugar in the diet.
- Prolonged spikes in blood sugar deplete nutrition, and can result in tooth decay.
Sign up today so you don’t miss out!
# 5 – Ah, there’s nothing quite like Mother Nature to nourish the soul…
# 6 – The Shift Network is presenting The Consciously Evolving Woman…
Free your evolutionary potential and co-create an authentic sisterhood as the foundation for a new world on this free call with EnlightenNext’s Dr. Elizabeth Debold and Mary Adams on Monday, December 3rd, at 5 pm PST/8 pm EST.
# 7 – And a little Abraham to end on…
“If you had one goal, and that was to feel good, you would never again need to hear another word from anyone. You would live successfully and happily and in a way of fulfilling your life’s purpose ever after.”— Abraham
And don’t forget to stop by my “What’s New” page for more tips, picks and free stuff!