TIPS FOR TODAY:
Tip #1: Go to the following link for the replay (available for 48 hrs) of EFT specialist Rick Wilkes on Living Energy Secrets: http://www.LivingEnergySecrets.com/Wilkes
Rick explains the direct relationship between childhood traumas and many physical problems we experience as adults. Here are some of the topics he covers:
* Everyone has traumas from childhood, even if we don’ t know it
* In most of us, these traumas have not been discharged, and are still affecting us
* Until these traumas are discharged, we keep reliving them over and over
* The case of a woman who lost 150 lbs, but was still miserable, because of undischarged childhood traumas
* The strong correlation between these traumas and so many of today’s “mystery” diseases that baffle doctors
* Why affirmations often fail, and how doing them while tapping can supercharge your results
Tip #2: Here’s an interview from the Longevity Conference with best-selling author Donna Gates of The Body Ecology Diet, where Donna shares the following important health information:
+The hidden factors behind weight gain-how to recognize,
reduce, and remove them from your diet!
+How to reduce sugar intake and clear the body of
harmful yeasts and fungus that are sapping your energy,
and compromising your vitality
+Overcoming your sugar addictions once and for all with The
Body Ecology principles that are fun, easy, and inspiring!
+What sugars are lurking in so-called “healthy” foods
that are making you fat!
+How to get the energy you need through healthy
food sources other than sugar.
+Why we need healthy adrenals and a healthy
thyroid and what the negative impact on your health will
be if you neglect these glands.
==> Click here to listen now.
PICK OF THE DAY: If you haven’t checked out Quantum K, mentioned in a previous post (dated 1/6), I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you do. And while you’re there, be sure to download the free manual; I’m about half way through reading it and loving it. Plus, it gives you so much more understanding of, and appreciation for, the work that went into making the Quantum K experience available–and for FREE! Just do it! Also take advantage of the opportunity to watch the movie The Living Matrix: The Science of Healing (mentioned in my 1/31 post). A must see for anyone interested in health and well-being, but especially for those people in the healthcare/healing arts professions.